Wednesday, November 26, 2008

11dp5dt/16dpo beta

224.

Progesterone: 298.


Doubling time: 49.9 hours. Not rock-star, but well within normal range (as opposed to my last 14-16dpo set, which were barely within normal range).

In other news, I'm enormous, bloated and largely immobile thanks to OHSS. Accordingly, I had to cancel plans to fly up to Boston to see my folks for Thanksgiving, which I knew would disappoint them terribly. Accordingly, I told them why.

holyshitholyshititoldthem

it felt wonderful but so, so naughty.

just. I don't know. I'm sitting here very quietly, sipping my V8 and homemade electrolyte drink, trying to make peace with the hope that keeps flaring within my heart. It seems so very dangerous, but it simply will not go away.

4 comments:

  1. hurrah, hurrah, and omigod! What did they SAY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very respectable number and still on its way up. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! How did your parents take it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.

    Sorry about the OHSS... hope it gets better soon.

    And congratulations on your first holyshittoldthem.

    ReplyDelete