Friday, August 8, 2008

Compacting Embryo On Board

Out of the four survivors, three were still chugging along. Two 8-cell grade 2, one grade 2 "early compaction".

No grade 1s this time. Last time I had 7 8 cell grade 1s on day 3, so who knows why the quality was down this time. Compacting is good, though, slightly ahead for the timeframe.

There was zero chance of going to 5 day. We transferred the compacting embryo. It's odd for me to imagine because a 3-day embryo needs 2 more days before it is ready to implant; right now, it's not attached to my uterus, it's just... hanging out in there.

I dearly hope.

Beta August 20, stick-peeing commences next Friday, August 15.

O.O

7 comments:

  1. I will pray for you all at the Western Wall while I'm away. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A compacting embryo on day 3 is great-- better than anything we ever got. High hopes here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is early compaction?

    Fingers crossed for your embryo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go go precocious little embryo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be out here cheering for that overachieving little embryo--

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crossing my fingers and cheering on the embryo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingers crossed and breath held for ya babe!

    ReplyDelete