Thursday, April 3, 2008

What (Good Things) Happened Overnight

Final egg count: 25
Mature: 21 (!)
Fertilized with ICSI: 16 (76%)

Chances are excellent for a 5-day transfer, which is just what we want.

I slept sitting straight up all night and only woke a few times to shuffle to the bathroom. Pain is much better. I still don't feel like moving, but I am suffused with gratitude every time I take a deep breath and it doesn't hurt. Maybe I can finish watching Scrubs today.

Yesterday I was hardly there -- just sunk in misery and watching the minutes pass by. Now I'm looking outward again. And just for today I'm not googling about anything that could go wrong.

5 comments:

  1. Go little layer! Nicely done!! Oh, the owies! DO hope you're feeling MUCH better, like, SOON!

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent stats! what an overachiever you are (or your eggs are!). i'm feeling really good about this. hope you are feeling good soon!
    southwesterngemini

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the great numbers. hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is awesome that you have so many happy little eggies. It must feel great to at least know that all of this crappiness is paying off - now just hoping for that ultimate payoff. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete