Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well, fuck. Translation: it's over.

Thanks for the love and support, everyone. Unfortunately, even after all my sunshine-blowing yesterday, this morning for fun I peed on a stick. I've gotten such a charge out of seeing them instantly turn dark.

It didn't instantly turn dark. I went in for a beta. It was 60. It's over.

Special memo to those who have any chance of seeing me in real life any time soon:
I don't want to talk about it in person. Not at all, even a little. I don't even want a long extra-meaningful hug. And if you love me at all you will pretend that you haven't been reading this blog and have no idea of what has transpired over the past two and a half weeks. Yes, it's fucked up, but it's my coping mechanism, okay? Thank you very much.

13 comments:

  1. Well FUCK

    Rebecca (the MT one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so, so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No extra-long sorry, I'll just say FUCK FUCKING FUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. I'm so so sorry. You're in my thoughts.

    I'm so sorry.
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so incredibly sorry.
    SWG

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm really sorry, Rachel.

    tina (rc)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shit. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuck fuck fuck fuck monkey balls

    ReplyDelete
  9. if i saw you in person, i'd bring phil and we could watch baz and phil be tough to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fuck and dammit. i'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete