Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CD10: First sighting.

First sign of impending fertility has been glimpsed by the newly-repaired OvaCue. It says that my most fertile day will be Saturday, so it presumably thinks that I will ovulate on Sunday.

Nothing but blank stares from the Ov-Watch so far this month, so we'll see. I'm inclined to trust it, since it did so very well last month, well enough for me to forgive its poor performance the month before.

I think it is very likely that it will pop up "Fertile Day 4" within the next few days. Given the blackout dates, the plan is thus, with pink being insem days:



In short, FD1 tomorrow is good. FD1 on Thursday is bad. FD1 on Friday is pretty good. FD1 on Saturday or after is very very good.

Notes: I'm assuming ovulation on OV2, since that's when I went last month... but it could well be OV1. If I assume OV1, the only change I would make is that I'd drop the OV2 insem in the second column and substitute an F2. Hmmm.

I was all pumped about doing frozen earlier this month, but now I'm thinking I should just mellow out a little and try a few more months of chilled.  Maybe. I dunno. The other choice is experimenting with semen that has been chilled for 48 hours; i.e., shipped Saturday, received Monday. It really might not be so bad. It's not hot out this time of years so the shippers will probably maintain temperature well. Might be worth trying and then popping the results under a microscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment