Wednesday, March 14, 2007

CD31, 11DPO: The Deal

I made a deal with the universe at the beginning of this process. The deal was that I would act as if I expected it to take a long time to get pregnant, a year or more. I would buy supplies in the appropriate multiples, I would invest in ovulation monitoring equipment, I would settle down for the long haul.

In return for my humility, I would get pregnant immediately. Then I would laugh at my pile of OPKs, three separate fertility prediction devices, Pre-Seed, etc. "Wasted a bit of money there!" I would chirrup, shaking my head in amusement.

I have purchased all the equipment. I have 50 OPKs and 25 pregnancy test in my cabinet. But I'm beginning to suspect that SOME party is not going to keep its side of this arrangement.

*drums fingers*

In other news: have instituted absolute ban on reading blogs by angry people. From here on in it's all about the Daily Puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment