Sunday, September 15, 2013

FET #5, the night before

This cycle has flashed by strangely. I haven't done acupuncture, and my wheatgrass intake has been quite erratic. I still got scanned with the best lining I've had since pre-Small Boy, so that's nice. I think it was the fruity pills.

I feel... quiet. Very quiet. Usually I'm frantically consulting auguries by now, but I haven't looked at a single set of entrails.  This is the last round for a while, at least. If it's not going to work, I don't want to know it quite yet.

Her Indoors can't come with me to the transfer tomorrow, as she'll be trapped at work. I actually feel fine about that. I'm not sentimental about the process at this point.  I'm just going to go in, have a couple of embryos transferred to my uterus, continue with my life. It sort of matches with the quiet I'm feeling now.

2 comments:

  1. I'll quietly keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the fruity pills were worth it! Thinking of you guys and hoping the TWW stays peaceful (and, of course, has the desired outcome....)

    ReplyDelete