Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fingers crossed

The senior director for benefits at {my very large employer} is confident that it's a mixup, so I feel a fair bit better. I know I move to "what if" too quickly, but I'm just crappy at waiting and seeing, you know? Far more important to start freaking out immediately.

So -- there is hope. Everything crossed.


ETA: After the official email, the director wrote me a separate email, wishing us success and a baby in 2012. I'm all verklempt.  I do love my workplace sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Fingers/toes/eyes crossed for you.
    No wonder you were freaking out--it's...umm...kind of a big deal!
    And how sweet of the director to send that email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, I read this right after your previous post. So glad the benefits appear to be in your favor!

    ReplyDelete