Saturday, November 19, 2011

14DPO Beta results

Beta: 89.7
Progesterone: 88.5

Still holding my breath. I'm surprised it was as low as that, given my test sticks.  For my miscarriage, my 14dpo beta was 74. For my successful pregnancy, it was 115. So this result is pretty much halfway between the two.

I have burned holes with my eyes looking at this chart. That chart is for 15dpo, and would give me about an 85% chance of live birth. My hope is just that this is a rising number, not a falling number. I got such a dark line so early -- maybe twins that resolved to a singleton? Or maybe twins that resolved to... yeah.

Someone just put me into cryogenic sleep until Monday afternoon, please.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm going to call that a great beta since our 14dpo was 81 and I'm sitting here with her moby wrapped to me!

    I hope you can enjoy the weekend a bit! I can't wait for more good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Olive? That does make me feel better, since clearly Goldie could not be perfecter. That is an outcome I could live with.

    Honestly I think a lot of this is a bit of leftover stress from the m/c. I just... deal really badly with uncertainty.

    Love to you and Fern and your sweet Goldie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you good thoughts for Monday!

    ReplyDelete