Thursday, August 4, 2011

8dp5dt: ambiguous, but perhaps still in the game.

A very, very, very light line. Before anyone gets excited, a very low beta at this many DPO is... well... it's not a no, but it's definitely a keep-your-receipts-for-those-booties situation. To give you an idea, if my beta tomorrow is

Between 5-14
Approximately an 80% chance of chemical pregnancy, 10% chance of miscarriage, 7% chance of ectopic, 3% chance of live birth.

Between 15-28
69% chemical, 25% miscarriage, 5% ectopic, 1% live birth.

Between 29-45
This is where things get gooder -- about a 32% chance each of chemical, miscarriage, and live birth, remainder ectopic.

Between 46-66
I doubt this could happen overnight, but live births are into the 40s.

(for anyone else aboard the crazytrain, reference here)

Now, my test is going to be at 14dpo, and the above statistics are from 15dpo. So I might just promote myself a category. So we're thinking -- high 20s, friends. High 20s. Because a 32% chance? Would be like another shot, a whole fresh IVF cycle. I'll take it over a flat BFN.

2 comments:

  1. Woooo! HIGH TWENTIES. HIGH TWENTIES. HIGH TWENTIES.

    What the heck, I'm not afraid to ask a lot of the universe. FIFTIES! FIFTIES! FIFTIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding my breath and hoping for a big ole number tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete