Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here I am at blogspot for real. Really for real.

I'm just too annoyed at the way the LJ makes all my non-LJ peeps leave comments as anonymous. Y'all have perfectly good names and should be able to leave them.

I'll migrate all my LJ posts over tonight. I'm sorry that I can't migrate all the many lovely comments people have left, but I'll be able to go back to my LJ account and look at them when I need a boost.

I apologize to my LJ-friends who can no longer read me on their friendslists... but most of you I begged not to friend me, anyway, because I don't want the whole real-life-world knowing about what's going on with my ovaries.

There! *fluffs pillows* looks like home.

What's going on with my ovaries:
I'm on my 6th day of birth control pills, what's known as the "suppression" phase. I know, 'elp, 'elp, I'm being suppressed... anyway, so far so good, although the pills have made me slightly nauseous.

I should get the details of my protocol within the next few days. My guess is that I'll be on the pills for 21 days. I don't have PCOS, but I have slightly PCOS-y ovaries, and docs like to make sure that PCOS-y ovaries are firmly suppressed.

Also, all infectious disease tests came back negative. Woo hoo, one less thing for me to be paranoid about!

ETA: I have also finally started a blogroll of lesbian, TTC, and family-related blogs. If I've put you on and you would like off, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment