Wednesday, June 6, 2007

CD22: The drama, it never stops!

All is well. Second set of bloodwork came back:

E2 - 79 (Monday: 216)
Pg - 2.36 (Monday: .61)
LH - 7.5 (Monday: 35.2)

This indicates that I have ovulated. Until I hear otherwise I'm going on the theory that I ovulated, like, right before the appointment at 11, and the levels hadn't had time to change much before I went for my bloodwork at noon. The only other explanation is that I hadn't ovulated at the time of bloodwork, which would indicate an extremely sneaky follicle that did not show up on the ultrasound. Since there were three of us peering intently at the screen, I think that's unlikely. He also moved it around a bunch (urp) and looked twice. No, I think the barn door was still swingin' when we took a look-see.

Am surprised that my estradiol is outside the reference range I found yesterday. So's the progesterone for the luteal phase, but it was so soon after ovulation, I ain't gonna worry about it.

Anyway, am pleased to be able to confirm that today = 2DPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment