Thursday, April 26, 2007

CD12: getting nervous

Nervous is me. I went ahead and asked KD for shipments today and tomorrow (for insems Friday and Saturday) but now I'm seriously  wondering if the Ov-Watch and Ovacue BOTH did me wrong this cycle. I'm supposedly 3 days from ovulation and my cervix is low and there's no useful mucus in sight. It isn't going to do much good to put sperm up there tomorrow if conditions are like they are today.

I should have just asked for one for Saturday and saved the other.  He's got three shippers so I could beg a third, and will if things look this grim through Saturday.

Conditions can change quickly, it's like New England weather down there. But I just wish they were a little closer to optimal right now, because it's hard to believe that they're going to come as far as they need to by tomorrow.

Please move, cervix. Please secrete fertile-quality mucus, cervical crypts. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment