Friday, March 16, 2007

CD33. 13DPO: energy.

1) Still not pregnant;

2) Engaged in some casual (by my standards) cyberstalking of the makers of the Ov-Watch. Although the results of the Ov-Watch trials have not been published, I was interested in finding out if any of the scientists' peripheral work had been. Quickly this led me to the Chief Scientific Officer, Doug Marett, M.Sc.. No papers in Pub Med, but a Google did reveal that there exists a Doug Marett, M.Sc., who is or was deeply involved in the field of orgone physics.

Bzuh?

I don't consider that this in any way invalidates his other work, but... bzuh?

ETA: I believe that Mr. Marett no longer identifies as a Reichian. Fair enough. I got no objection a bit of free thinkin'. I will say that there seems to be something distinctly Philip Pullman-like about orgone physics and the entire field of "aetherometry".

The world is a very strange and wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment