Friday, March 2, 2007

CD19. Did I say "unambiguous"?

Annnnnd this morning the line was darker. This suxx0rz because if it means that I'm actually going to ovulate tomorrow then we didn't get the good days 2 and 3, we got 1 and 2. And the watch was way off.

I know we're getting better at reading the auguries, but it's so damn frustrating.  The signs are vague, and none of the expensive things I buy work the way they say they will. The literature says that the best predictor is the urinary LH detection, but that's no good to us. That only gives 24 hours notice of the optimal time, and I need 48.  All of these products are designed for women with unlimited access to fresh sperm, who have a much wider margin of error. 
      
I just don't know what to do. Keep reeling around, hoping we'll hit it?  Rely heavily on LH strips, hoping to detect the first faint line in enough time?  For this cycle, we insemmed CD 16-17, based on the watch. The ideal days would have been (depending on who you believe) 18-19 or 19-20. We got the "lightest of lines" on CD17. So if we'd told him on the 17th to ship on the 18th and 19th we could have gone on the 19th and 20th. Okay. That's the plan for next month, then.

Patience is really not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment