Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CD12: The Daily Report

 Technology
ClearBlue is at Peak (it does it on autopilot after finding the first peak day, so there's no information there). Predicted ovulation: yesterday. I don't believe it for a second.
Ov-Watch says Fertile Day 1. Predicted ovulation: Sunday/Monday, peak fertile day: Saturday.
OvaCue: yesterday's prediction --   CD14, Friday. Today's prediction:  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Yeah, that's right. The OvaCue has given out under the stress of competition. I will be packing its RRP$398 ass up and sending it back to Zetek in disgrace.

Reproductive organs
Cervix higher.
One big ol' glob of fertile mucus (hello, everyone. We left TMI behind a long time ago, right?)

Saliva
Mg/Ca has remained high. If CD5 genuinely was the dip, and ovulation occurs after exactly the same time gap as the last dip, then I will ovulate tomorrow.  This is the most untested of methods, though, and I certainly don't feel like I'm going to ovulate tomorrow.
Ferning: forgot to check last night. I've been keeping slides for each day, though, and will check tonight.

OPKs
Faint, still.

Womynly instynct
I'll ovulate Tuesday or Wednesday. This is also "womynly guessing based on past ovulation dates", since that will be will be CD 18/19. For nine months of data, once I ovulated on CD15, four times on CD18, twice on CD20, once on CD21, once on CD22. *constructs frequency histogram*

If I do ovulate on Tuesday or Wednesday, my most fertile days will be CD17/Monday or CD18/Tuesday. Monday is a dead loss coz there's no way to get sperm across the country on a Sunday. Therefore, Tuesday.

Resolved, unless I change my mind
I will hedge my bets. I will ask KD to ship once on Friday, to arrive on CD 15/Fertile Day 4. This is Ov-Watch's most fertile day prediction. I'll ask him to ship #2 on Monday, to arrive on CD18/Tuesday.

Somewhere in there I will pray for an LH surge. If by Sunday I'm not getting any darker OPKs, I'll wait and have him ship on Tuesday. If I peak over the weekend I won't bother having him send a Monday shipment.

Move over, Samuel Pepys.
I will seriously not be offended if anyone filters out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment