Thursday, February 8, 2007

CD32, 16DPO: 2

Still not king.

At this point, it's most likely that I am going for one of my occasional 32-34 day cycles. This is a little depressing, because it means that I totally mistimed the first two inseminations. It's also a little uplifting, because I'd rather have a cycle fail because I mistimed it than for no reason at all -- at least then there's something I can do differently next month.

Cramps are back, still no spotting.

*counts back*

Yeah, if I get it tomorrow then 14 days previously I was still making EWCM. It makes sense. I was just impatient and jumped the gun. In a manner of speaking. Dunno whether the Ovacue would have caught it, because I was an idiot and stopped taking readings after I "ovulated".

Well, lesson learned. This time I'm going by the Ov Watch and no matter how strongly my womanly intuition tells me otherwise, I'm not going inseminate until the magic watch tells me to. And I will keep with the Ovacue, and possibly even the LH sticks. It's entirely possible that they didn't fail me last month, after all.

Sheesh. Since I have approximately $500 worth of durable medical equipment enlisted in this project, maybe I should think about paying attention to what it says.

No comments:

Post a Comment