Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CD16: the deed is done!

I do feel like we're getting better at this. Good things:

- Left the syringe in for the full half hour and hardly lost any on withdrawal;
- Spent that half hour having a lovely snuggle on the bed with B & the dogses;
- Mid-snuggle, the doorbell rang. It was a package from Best Friend, containing a fantastic little Sheela na Gig. Best Friend is totally pregnant right now, so I know that this particular Sheela is good at her job. She spent the rest of the half-hour on my stomach, and now she is grinning from the bedside table.
- Quote of the day: my darling saying "You know, we'll probably get away with this a few times, but if we keep it up sooner or later you're going to get pregnant."
- I never get tired of seeing the little guys under the microscope. It's just so cool to watch them bumble about. There's something adorable about that random motion -- I feel the same way about the Roomba.

I'm kind of glad that I spent last month being hyperaware of every twinge I felt during the TWW. Now when I feel all that stuff I'll know that it's not anything to get my panties in a twist about.

Right now I feel naughty and clever for finding a loophole in the whole needing-a-guy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment