Saturday, November 17, 2012

5dp5dt

Taken 5 minutes after dippin'. Got a bit darker after it dried. Faint, but by no means the most negative test I've ever seen.

I'm quietly, hesitantly pleased. I mean, I've had pee sticks that looked like this turn into miscarriages, twice. But I've also had pee sticks that looked like this turn into an absolutely hilarious 3 year old.

I am unreservedly pleased with one aspect of my foresight. When I asked the Magic 8-ball, I didn't just ask "will I get pregnant" -- I asked "will I see a positive pregnancy test this cycle?" Now that it's been unequivocally proven wrong, I can disregard the entire prophecy. Otherwise I know that right now I'd be convinced that the "no" was foretelling an impending miscarriage. Other TTC crazy superstitious atheist agnostic pagan Jews, take note!

So now it's just hanging on until my beta on Wednesday, and (hopefully) the repeat on Friday. Here we go!





3 comments:

  1. wooooOOOOOooooooO!!!

    I hope hope hope it sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooooo! That's so exciting! Hoping for lots more good news for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit! How did I miss this post? I hope you got some amazing beta news today - I'll be checking constantly.

    ReplyDelete