Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CD 11, stims day 9

Not so great an appointment. My lining has somehow magically shrunk to 7.5. Where did it go? A few follicles around 14.

I don't understand why I'm getting the craptastic linings lately. I hate this. I hate the rollercoaster. I hate the endless appointments, waiting and waiting and waiting in the doctor's office (40 minutes this morning, an hour and a half on Monday) and then waiting and waiting at the lab, I hate waiting for the phone call to see what my lab results are, I hate slipping into work after unexplained disappearances and hoping that no one noticed, blood draw after blood draw, I hate this, I hate this.

sigh.

It's okay. I know I'm actually lucky, super lucky that this is a torture I can freely choose, and have chosen. I just wish it sucked less.

E2: 648
LH: 7.7 (elevated)


2 comments:

  1. What a drag. So sorry.

    I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-(

    Hope it improves again.

    ReplyDelete