Monday, November 28, 2011

Beta #4

567, for a doubling time of.... 105 hours.

Yeah, it's over.

Thanks for stopping by, hope.

I guess, technically speaking, this will be a chemical, not a miscarriage. Hurts a lot more than the last one did, though.

I can't believe how well and truly fooled I was by that early, dark test.  Bitter!me says: I can't believe I fell for that.

Now I just have to hope it's not ectopic.

I fucking hate the next few steps, to wit:

  1. The passing of the physical products of conception
  2. The bills for the failed cycle come rolling in.
Fuck.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! So sorry to hear this. It sucks that things dragged on for so long without any clarity. And it sucks that there will be the physical and financial things to deal with to make sure you don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry just isn't enough, but still. So very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck indeed. I'm sorry, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. :( Are you going to get another beta?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so, so sorry. My heart hurts.

    ReplyDelete