Monday, April 9, 2007

CD24, 7DPO: Worst blastocyst mommy ever.

It didn't occur to me until after the bathroom wall was a pile of rubble that maybe spending all day wielding a demolition hammer is not the perfect occupation for the TWW. Ah, well. As B pointed out, if this kid can't stand some demolition then s/he is clearly not the child for me. And I'm not a big believer in the whole delicate condition thing, anyway. But maybe I would not have braced myself against the demo hammer quite so enthusiastically if I'd thought about it. *headdesk*

At the same time, I'm obscurely pleased with myself for forgetting. I so don't want TTC to be my whole life. Yes, the first thing I think every single morning is "X days DPO". But then I'm getting better at moving on and actually thinking about other things, living my life. Before I started this I paid a lot of lip service to settling in for the long haul (see: The Deal). Now I feel like I'm actually doing it

It seems frankly absurd to think that I might be pregnant. Right at this second, I feel okay about that.

No interesting symptoms to speak of. My breasts are incandescent with agony, but that started before we insemmed, so probably is not any sort of a clue. I think this is a good. I am obviously awash with progesterone this month, which would definitely help any li'l blasts stick where they're supposed to stick. Perhaps that will cancel out the whole demolition hammer incident?

Presenting this month's ticker: Prairie Fishie.

No comments:

Post a Comment